Thursday, June 19, 2008

Welcome to TADA.


Hello to all viewers.

This is the current online home for the nascent Toronto Autoduel Association.

We modify 1:64 scale cars (matchbox and hot wheels size) for use in a post-apocalyptic tabletop battlegame.

We play a slightly modified version of the old Steve Jackson Game, Car Wars (need I say it's under copyright?)

Our inspirations include the movies Mad Max (and sequels), Escape from New York, Omega Man, and Death Race 2000, among others. We are already living in the future.

"Drive offensively."

yours truly,

Richard Branson, June 19, 2058 AD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The blog is great. The miniatures are violent works of art.

I am mentioning the blog in the next issue of the Car Wars Internet Newsletter. I will link to TADA HQ on my site in the near future.

I am slowly getting my site updates and CWIN back on more normal schedule after working a schedule from the Abyss. If TADA members are interested in subscribing to CWIN, contact me via e-mail. My address is on my Web site.

Michael P. Owen
Seattle WA Autoduel Team
http://www.serv.net/~owenmp/swathome.html